11 January 2019

This is why we cant have nice things, darling

I just finished my second last paper last Wednesday and I think I just screwed it up, but whatever I already did my best and I hope my lecturer spare me some mercy. Im already in my second year of law school and I think all of us law students are already familiar with writing 5-6 essays in limited time of 3 hours. I always leave my answer hanging for my lecturers to mark due to time-constraint, but I guess thats what I need to work on for the upcoming finals until my llb years. Wishing the best for myself haha

Anyone whos an avid swiftie fan knew where I got the title from. Umm but it has nothing to do with the content of this post. Well, ever since I finished with my previous paper, I spent the whole day binge watching netflix, Bird Box in the morning, Reputation Stadium Tour in the evening and Gossip Girls back to back eps before bedtime. So productive I tell ya haha ! I have 9 days gap before my last paper so I think its alright to spend at least one day to just chill because I swear, exam week really drains me mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I really have no direction when I start typing this but I just missed writing tho. But now im not ready to share anything that I’d been experiencing for this past few weeks. I really need sit down, gather all my thoughts and be able to finally type it out. But I just don’t feel like doing it now, im in a giddy mood,swift-hangover after watching Rep stadium tour on netflix yesterday, the show was hella amazing. Its one of her best live performance I believe, my ultimate favourite will be the love story/you belong with me. I love taylor, she’s so humble, down-to-earth person, she really thanked everyone who has been participating in her Rep tour including the engineers and the securities. And she really love her fans. Aw I love you too taylor I really hope I get to see you someday !

My writing has become so rusty nowadays due to lack of reading (law notes is an exceptional) and writing also, so I wish to not continue and stop here. Just a quick drop by telling everyone (lol are there even human reading this) that im just doing good. I still havent planned my new year resolution for 2019 but I SWEAR I NEED TO DO IT. 2018 has been quite painful and difficult for me, I have down moments more than ups, I lost more friends than I should and I have no self-love. I would like to thank everyone who has been sticking with me during my down moments, I can never repay your kindness. 2019 will be a year of me focusing on myself, my loved ones and my dreams inshaallah. Wishing everyone a happy new year, love ya 

No comments: