7 March 2016

Alhamdulillah

Hi assalamualaikum

Its been a week since i updated my post a day before spm result come out, and alhamdulillah all i can say for my result. I expected more but i know Allah has a better plan for me, i have faith in him and i believe life has much more to offers after this. Spm is not like the end of the world right. And life is not all about good grades. It is (also) about how we learn and how we move and progress from there. 

At this moment, i want to convey my gratitude to my parents who always love me unconditionally, give motivation and support spiritually and financially. Only Allah can repay all your kindness and sacrifices. And to my teachers, thank you so much for helping me through thick and thin, give moral support, sacrifice some of your family bonding time just to spend all day with us doing revision. And finally to my friends who never looking down at me whenever i need your help in any topics i dont understand, im speechless and thank you doesnt suffice. True, only Allah can repay all your sacrifices and kindness. And alhamdulillah ya allah, thank you for borrowing me all these angles in the form of human who always loving me and praying for my success. Thank you so much 

Honestly, i dont even know what im gonna do with my life after this. I’ve talked to my mom about this matter almost everyday and in the end, im still here. Confuse and lost. I dont even know what im doing on this planet. But i just realized one thing, life after spm is such a miracle when all of sudden i get to know so many people, getting new friends from all over the world. Talking about college with my mom also tighten our mother-daughter bond and seriously, we spend so much time together and my love for my mom and dad is beyond everything in this world.

Funny when all of sudden im now still keep in touch with my primary school friends. So funny that all of us have grown up, 18 years old hahahahah. We have so many throwback moments to talk about everyday and i cant stop laughing reading our chats on our whatsapp group. Other than that, some of us also coincidently met in real life and its funny to see each other have grown up, looking mere different in looks and body size etc. And im grateful to have all these people surrounds me in this life

I also make friends from driving school and we still keep in touch until now. And also my favourite sister, rabia where we met in turkey. I also contact my sisters from london, and kak farhana from michigan. I read her blog since 2011 and i adore her so much. I cant be more than grateful when these people always praying for my success and keep giving useful tips and suggestions for me to choose a college soon. Alhamdulillah

They turn my frown into smile, lifted my chin up everyday and i cant be more than grateful ya allah. Thank you. 

Anis tasnim, im proud of you already my dear self <3




No comments: